I enjoy working with diverse private sector clients and have a track record of delivering a range of scientific and computational services, public speaking and expedition advice. Some recent examples are provided below, but there are no templates – each project is bespoke and can be tailored to your needs.
Some recent projects include:
- Open source contributions to Ethereum tooling & light clients (Solidity, Rust, Python).
- Automating the data-reporting workflow for a Sheffield City Region initiative that freed up several days per month of costly consultant time.
- Designing and delivering training for software engineers at a major commodities broker, focusing on specific Python packages
- Writing technical documentation for a spectroscopy company
- Data visualization for the annual reporting of a small company
- Grant application and technical-paper reviewing and proofing
- Advising a private company on data collection and experimental design for a business intelligence initiative.
- Scientific advice and expedition logistics for documentary film teams
Public Speaking, Outreach and Events:
Some recent engagements include:
- Speaking at the National Geographic Biodiversity Day Festival
- Speaking at National Geographic HQ for the “Nat Geo Nights” series
- Podcasts for Monocle 24, Not Happening and Connections Untold
- On-location presenting/filming in Iceland for San Miguel & Greenland for Moncler
- Speaking at the National Geographic Explorer’s Festival in London
- Speaking at the Nouvelles Explorations Festival in Royan, France
- Providing CPD sessions on innovation and project management
- Interviews for BBC Radio 4, BBC News at 10
- Feature-spot on CNN News (“Call to Earth”)
- STEM inspiration and mindset talks at several schools from primary to sixth form
- National TV and radio interviews
For consultancy, media and media enquiries please contact email@example.com.